Friday, July 6, 2007

The Good, The Bad and the Absent Minded

The good news is that I think I found a bind off that will work for me! The Knit, Knit, Pass over, *slip stitch back onto left needle, knit, knit, pass over* repeat between *'s

Although I end up with a bound of edge that has twice as many stitches, I also end up with a bound off edge that is (at least, if not more) as stretchy as the cast on edge!

Cheers!

The bad news is that I lost my MS3 swatch. I've been looking for days so that I might reblock according to suggestions I've received. I just can't find it.

I finished the coral scarf (highlighted in "Knitting People are Good People") using my new bind off approach and should have photo up shortly.

Right now I have TONS of work-work and house work to do, so more later.

No comments: