Saturday, March 10, 2007

Week off = Finished Objects

The Blanket, circa 3/8/7, being attacked by Brewster T. Butterworth

Quite a busy week, for a vacation. I took this week off as p~ was on spring break and I figured it would be a great time to hang out and do nothing but knitting and housework. (3 Doctor's appointments for me and 2 for p~ kept us from going out of town for the week.)

I finished the blanket, pictured above - washed and blocked. Finished a sock for p~ that I started at xmas and immediately plowed through the first half of the mate for it.

Meanwhile, I had to phone in Monday morning for my 2006 performance review and found out that effective Tuesday I had a new boss. Dialed in Tuesday to prep the weekly stuff for review and shipped it off. Ensured that someone would run my Thursday morning meeting and by Wednesday afternoon I shut down all work related electronics.

Still have a few items on needles and just about a whole room of yarn waiting to evolve into something fabulous. 2 more days of vacation and so much to do.

No comments: